Saturday, May 30, 2009

Got there in the end

On my last blog update I had the misfortune of my nearside front upright snapping just before I was going to visit Marcus in Maryport, Cumbria.
Any way I went to visit him last Sunday to pick up a set of Alloy wheels he had agreed to sell me.

Apart from picking up the wheels I had to have a closer look at his fantastic GT6.






It may upset the purists (but I like it).



I'm sure some people would probably say the setup was all wrong,
wide tyres 205/50 x 15 and two front antiroll bars & 600lb springs at the front.
It should understeer and clash and bang over the potholes but it doesn't. It is very well sorted.
Omex engine management system combining with a 268 degree cam and electric engine management and EFI combine to give an Impressive rolling road printout!



Marcus was daft enough..........................err sorry Marcus, kind enough to ask me if I wanted too drive it.
Does a bear poo in the woods, is the Pope a Catholic!

Was I impressed. You bet I was It goes like stink as the rolling road printout would suggest and sticks to the tamac like brown smelly stuff to a blanket.

Needless to say I'm now being a bit of a pest and asking lots of questions.
Here is a link to more pics and a better quality rolling road print out that you can make out more clearly. http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/tiggr_r1/Marcus%20GT6/

No comments: